Date Effective: 1 July 2023
Intersect Software Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://webreactionz.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service” or “Web Reactionz”).
Please contact us if you have any questions.
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how you use the Service, or information your browser sends whenever you visit the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include which features are used, and information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser or device from a website and stored on your device. Examples of Cookies we may use are Session Cookies (to provide you our Service after logging in) and Security Cookies (to protect our Service from malicious users).
Use and Retention of Data
Collected Data may be used for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- to provide, maintain or improve our Service;
- to contact you with regards to account administration;
- to provide customer support;
- to send important information about the Service to you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so we can improve our Service
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obliged to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide, under the following cases:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it or with your consent in any other cases.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In this case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Web Reactionz does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that can perform the necessary actions.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. — See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide the Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. As there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our website does not respond to such signals.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.